Date Posted Notice Information.
3/22/2020 – Fritz Flying field will be CLOSED April 12th, Easter. No flying of ANY kind. This is per our agreement with Escambia county.
3/22/2020 – NFMI April monthly meeting origionally scheduled for April 11th, has been cancelled. Our next scheduled meeting will be May 9th tentatively, which may change also, stay tunned.
3/22/2020 – NFMI Swap meet for April 25th has been cancelled. We will most likely reschedule for late summer/fall. Thanks for the support.
3/16/2020 – Fritz Field Rules approved at the meeting has been updated on the site. I have also added a field picture with NO FLY Zones for East/West ACTIVE runway, or NO Fly Zone for North/South ACTIVE runway. vist
3/13/2020 – March meeting Minutes are posted to the members section under Club documents.
At our March meeting there were several changes to our monthly meeting (place, date, time) and the meeting itself.
We will now be meeting at the FRITZ field on 2nd Saturday of the month, at 11am. No flying from 10:45 till meeting end. Bring a plane and have some fun.
For the meetings we will be running off an agenda, you have seen these emailed past 2 months. If you as a member want to get something on the next meeting agenda to be discussed and or voted on, please email your agenda item to me, at least 1 week before the meeting. As usual I will but these items on the agenda, email them out before the meeting, so all can see what will be discussed.
A few other items to note especially if you weren’t at the March meeting. If anyone has suggestions / ideas for the NFMI fields please make sure to get them to the appropriate Field Committee for Fritz (Sam Helmich, Walt Mathews, Gerald Baxter), for Jay (Frank Papasavas, Jeff Lee, Galen Moffett),, they will review, and take appropriate actions. Do not make
changes without this approval process.
Calendar of Events
- SANCTIONED EVENT CHANGES MADE March 25, 2020 aaronh
- District VI April 2020 March 18, 2020 aaronh
- RC Podcasting March 18, 2020 aaronh
- A sport jet designed for durability and performance March 17, 2020 aaronh
- A quality radio at a reasonable price March 17, 2020 aaronh
- Know more about your batteries Spektrum Smart Technology March 13, 2020 aaronh
- AMA Government Affairs Update 4/1/2020 April 1, 2020 AMA staff
- FAA Extends Recreational UAS Registration March 13, 2020 hannahg
- AMA Government Affairs Update 3/10/20 March 10, 2020 hannahg
- Tyler Dobbs Live From DC March 4, 2020 hannahg
- Remote ID Comment Period Has Ended. Now What? March 3, 2020 hannahg
- AMA Submits Official Comments on Remote ID Proposal February 28, 2020 hannahg
- AMA District VI News April 2020 March 19, 2020
- Don’t Miss the 2020 Nats: Flying in Circles March 2, 2020
- AMA District VI News March 2020 February 16, 2020
- Don’t Miss the 2020 Nats: Sailplanes are Fast and Fun! February 14, 2020
- Please Respond to FAA Proposal by Andrew Griffith February 13, 2020
- Don’t Miss the 2020 Nats: IMAC and the Rock February 4, 2020
- AMA District V Fly In January 28, 2020
- AMA District VI News February 2020 January 23, 2020