Requirements for NFMI membership.
- Must have a current AMA Full Adult membership, and maintain active membership with the AMA thru out the year. AMA memberships do not all run for a full year ending Dec 31st, some may end mid year. You must keep your AMA active for the entire year.
- AMA Park Pilot Membership will not suffice, must be a FULL Adult membership. For Youth (under 18) AMA YOUTH Membership required.
- Read and follow the NFMI constitution, By-laws and Field Rules, at all times. Also follow published field rules for each site.
- Agree to comply with all AMA safety rules as well as all NFMI rules and regulations.
- Regular Membership $75
- Senior Membership (65 and over as of Jan 1st) $50
- Extra Family Membership when part of a paid membership, FREE, Must ALSO have a valid uptodate AMA membership.
- Youth Membership Individual (must be member of AMA’s Youth membership), FREE
- Active Duty Military Student (military student status in Pensacola area) , FREE
- All Memberships are Jan 1 thru Dec 31st of each year.
Ways to Join
There are 2 methods to join.
- Paper manual method.
Pick your method below.
Requirements needed before you start the online application process.
- Have your AMA number handy. Need to check with AMA or register? click on this link. AMA Login
- Decide on a user ID (can not use your email address)
- (but can use your email address without the “@” sign. for example your email address is email@example.com,, you could use mynamemydomain.com for a user id. Not a requirement, just a thought.
- Decide on a password. Must be 8 long, contain at lest 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number.
Ready to Join? click here Registration ONLINE.